Sunday, February 12, 2006

Greetings From Ayelet Yedidia

Greetings, My Name is Ayelet Yedidia and I Warmly Welcome you to this Inspirational- Motivational blog: 'Butterfly Inspiration'.


I have been on my personal journey of Self-Realization for over a decade now. I am Super Grateful for the many sources of inspiration that have contributed to my journey and I am here to share with You, Inspiration, Motivation and Practical Tools which can help you Unleash Your Greatest Potential and Transform Your Life.

If I managed to deliver even one little tip, which you find to be helpful in improving your life, I have fulfilled my mission here...

Why Butterfly Inspiration?

"The flapping of a single butterfly's wing today produces a tiny change in the state of the atmosphere. Over a period of time, what the atmosphere actually does diverges from what it would have done. So, in a month's time, a tornado that would have devastated the Indonesian coast doesn't happen...." (Ian Stewart, Does God Play Dice? The Mathematics of Chaos, pg. 141)

If one little insect can change the state of the atmosphere by flapping it's wings, imagine what can You effect by expanding your consciousness?! Is it possible that when we each 'flap our wings' we produce a tiny change in the collective state of consciousness, so that over a period of time, a disaster that would have devastated the human race, doesn't happen....?!"

Butterfly Inspiration is here to offer a platform for people who care to make a difference - to share inspiration and wisdom.... Having said that, I invite you to join me in this Great Adventure of Self Improvement, Self Realization and Self Transformation, to 'Flap Your Wings', create a change in the "weather" of humanity, improving the mood....
I invite you to share your Inspiration in the 'comments' section of each post.
Let Your Light Shine and Touch other people's lives....
Have A Magical Day!

Ayelet Yedidia
or Visit:
***

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker